If you meet the requirements below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference MSPA in the subject line of your email.
Provides repair services by receiving, scheduling, and completing service calls; maintaining records, equipment, supplies, and vehicle.
* Plans service calls by receiving requests; analyzing time and complexity requirements; developing service schedule.
* Identifies service problems by troubleshooting and evaluating problems.
* Repairs equipment problems by following manual procedures and established standards.
* Documents actions by completing logs and records.
* Maintains rapport with customers by providing information; answering questions; resolving problems.
* Keeps personal service equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Keeps service supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Must have reliable transportation; company vehicle not provided.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Technical Zeal, Problem Solving, Scheduling, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Client Relationships, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Customer Focus, Thoroughness, Job Knowledge
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.